Click on a picture to email the officer
- SFL’s Group of the Week: YAL at University of TexasThis post is part of a new “Student Spotlight” SFL blog series in which we honor the best and brightest student activists in our network by highlighting the top student, group, and event of the week and share their accomplishments to inspire other leaders to step up their game in advancing the cause of liberty. […]
- Meet Rob Kampia at the 2015 ISFLC!One of our speakers for the upcoming 2015 ISFLC on February 13th-15th will be Rob Kampia! Rob Kampia co-founded the Marijuana Policy Project in 1995 and has served as its executive director ever since. Rob is the architect of most of the state-level marijuana laws that have been enacted in the United States since 2000: Most […]
- NATO: Rebellion in the Ranks?Vladimir Putin, the wily strategist of Russian revanchism, is well on his way to reconstructing the Warsaw Pact. That, at least, is what the pundits of The Washington Post are making it out to seem. Last week, Jackson Diehl penned a column on how Putin has driven a wedge between NATO and its easternmost members. […]
- The Chickenshit Lobby Is Mad As HellIsrael, Israel, Israel, Israel – can we ever escape the endless kvetching of its partisans? In the media, in both houses of Congress, on the campuses and in the streets, Israel’s fifth column in America is everywhere, making its presence felt. From Chuck Hagel’s confirmation battle to the public relations campaign accompanying their latest Gaza […]
- A brush fire of liberty lights at the University of Arizona!The new YAL Chapter at the University of Arizona started off their efforts by launching their first recruitment drive of the semester!We tabled for two consecutive days and had great success. We targeted students with signs. One of them made fun of President Obama and the other targeted students on the idea of free market capitalism, considering we know that
- Senator Frank Niceley Speaks on Industrial HempYoung Americans for Liberty at the University of Tennessee hosted an event on Industrial Hemp in Tennessee. The Tennessee General Assembly passed legislation earlier this year that made it legal once again for farmers to grow hemp. Check out this video of the local media coverage we earned!State Senator Frank Niceley was the key speaker at the event. YAL me
- All Wars are Unjust on Feed 44C4SS Feed 44 presents Jason Lee Byas‘ “All Wars are Unjust” from the Students for a Stateless Society‘s Volume 1, Issue 3 of THE NEW LEVELLER read by Christopher King and edited by Nick Ford. There are no good wars. World War II did crush Hitler and Tojo, but it also propped up Stalin and involved the deliberate targeting...
- If You Vote — or Don’t Vote — ComplainSo here we go again. Another biennial US election season draws to a close and here come the solemn multi-partisan invocations of civic duty: Exercise that franchise. Pull that lever, push that button, mark that box. The future of western civilization depends on you. And if you don’t vote, don’t complain. Question: If I don’t drive around...
- Support C4SS with Emile Armand’s “Competition or Stagnation”C4SS has teamed up with the Distro of the Libertarian Left. The Distro produces and distribute zines and booklets on anarchism, market anarchist theory, counter-economics, and other movements for liberation. For every copy of Emile Armand‘s “Competition or Stagnation” that you purchase through the Distro, C4SS will receive a percentage. Support C4SS with Emi