Click on a picture to email the officer
- SFL is Hiring!Are you looking start or to take the next step in your career promoting liberty? If so, you’re in luck! Students For Liberty currently has four job openings varying from level entry to managerial levels of experience. Check out our job postings page, submit a résumé and cover letter if you’re interested, and you could […]
- Upwards & OnwardsLife is all about moving forward. It is easy to stay in our comfort zone and do what we know, but we only grow as individuals and communities when we step up to embrace new challenges. In that spirit of constant growth it is time to announce that I will be wrapping up my time […]
- New Force Against ISIS Will Not Solve This DilemmaPresident Obama recently announced he is seeking authorization for the use of military force (AUMF) against the jihadist group, the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham. Despite the fact that Washington has already launched "2,000 coalition airstrikes," the joint resolution does propose to limit engagement to three years and repeal the 2002 Authorization for Use […]
- Bibi Wants WarHere is the one big takeaway from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to a joint session of Congress: "I can guarantee you this, the days when the Jewish people remained passive in the face of genocidal enemies, those days are over. "We are no longer scattered among the nations, powerless to defend ourselves. We […]
- Spring Recruitment at St. Olaf!St. Olaf College YAL recruitment went really well! I highly recommend the "Free food for thought" method we used. We had a bowl full of liberty quotes that people could reach into and take for their consumption. Inspired by "Liberty Seeds" at the ISFLC.
- YAL @ CPAC 2015YAL's presence was deeply felt at CPAC 2015. We were able to bring hundreds of liberty activists to the convention and represent the true heart of conservatism. YAL interns Nathan Kelly and Brittany Wilson listen to Rand Paul's speechThe YAL booth was buzzing all weekend. We gathered sign-ups and gave out "Do You Support Liberty" political […]
- The Weekly Libertarian Leftist Review 71Sharon Presley discusses modern mutual aid. David S. D’Amato discusses free love, Angela Heywood, and Ezra Heywood. Jesse Walker discusses the politics of American Sniper. Thomas L. Knapp discusses Rudy Giuliani and loving America. Patrick Barron discusses political and economic freedom. George H. Smith discusses how treason and heresy are related. Jonathan Woodrow Martin discusses...
- Informe del coordinador de medios hispanos, febrero de 2015Durante el mes de febrero traduje al español “Libertad de desvinculación: Acerca de Brad Spangler” de C4SS, “El ‘American Sniper’ no era un héroe ni nada por el estilo” de Sheldon Richman, “Según el gobierno, Dios es el único capaz de resolver una crisis” de Erick Vasconcelos, y “Obama se queja demasiado del Estado Islámico”...
- Same-Sex Marriage is Not Enough: Separate Marriage and StateIn a February 22 interview, Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore discussed his reasons for nixing issuance of same-sex marriage licenses by probate judges in the state. “You’re taking any definition of a family away,” said Moore. He also expressed fear that bisexuals might “marry two persons, one of the same sex and one of the opposite...